The Venerable Folorunso OreOluwa Agbelusi
THE VICAR & ARCHDEACON
The Venerable Folorunso OreOluwa Agbelusi was born 21st August 1982 to the family of Late Amos Adeloye & Late Grace Bosede of Ijebu Jesa, Oriade Local Government of Osun State. He is a graduate of Estate where he commenced his career as a practitioner in Estate Management & Valuation before he went into ministry and became ordained as a priest in the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion.
In July 1, 2007, he was made a deacon and then ordained a priest in July 7, 2008. Further, he was preferred Canon on May 4, 2015 and preferred as a Venerable March 29, 2018.
In September 2019, he was appointed as the Archdeacon of Lekki Archdeaconry, Diocese of Lagos and the Vicar of All Souls Church, Lekki.
Educational & Ministry Background
- HND (Distinction) Estate Management, Osun State College of Technology.
- Diploma in Theology, Immanuel College of Theology, Ibadan
- Post Graduate Diploma in Theology, Crowther Graduate Theological Seminary, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- M. Th, M.A. Crowther Graduate Theological Seminary, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- M. A, Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo.
- Vicar, Anglican Church of Transfiguration, Okesuna, Lagos Archdeaconry- 2007-2008
- Archbishop’s Chaplain: 2008 – July 2018.
- Assisting Priest, Our Saviour’s Church, Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos. –July 2008 till January 2019.
- Vicar, Church of the Ascension, Badore – January 2019-October 4, 2019.
- Vicar, All Souls Church, Lekki and Archdeacon of Lekki-October 5 till date.
He is currently:
- The Director, Directorate of Media, Diocese of Lagos.
- Archdeacon, Lekki Archdeaconry.
- The Secretary, Centenary Celebration, Diocese of Lagos, Anglican Communion.
- The Secretary, Centenary City Fund Raising Committee, Diocese of Lagos.
The Venerable Folorunso OreOluwa Agbelusi is happily married to Engr. (Mrs). Ibidappa Agbelusi (Nee Francis-Hart) of the ancient Bonny Kingdom of Rivers State. Engr. (Mrs). Ibidappa Agbelusi is a Mechanical Engineer and currently works as a public servant.
Their marriage is blessed with Ayomikun Tamunoiyowunam and Iyanuloluwa Tamunodienye.