DAY TWENTY-TWO SATURDAY, 30TH MARCH, 2019
SUBTOPIC: PATHWAY TO RISING GLORY FOCUS
TEXT: Isa. 50:7,1Cor. 9:24-27,1Tim. 2:4, Heb. 12: 1-2
One of the key factors that enable an individual reach his goals in life is focus. Our
destination in life must be clearly defined and focused upon. All who saw the glory both in
the ages past and the present time were men and women of focus. Being focused in life
is very paramount. A person that is tossed to and fro by every form of doctrine may never
1. Describe what it means to be focused?
2. List the various things that could make us lose focus and then rob us of glory.
3. What things must we do to remain focused? 1Cor. 9:27, Eph. 5:11, Heb. 10:25,12:2.
4. What lessons can we learn from these cloud of witnesses with regards to focus:
Joseph, Samuel, David, Virgin Man/ and Paul
5. What ought to’be the prime focus of a Christian? Col. 3:1, Titus 2:13.
Critical to our rising in glory is our unwavering focus on Jesus alone and the joy ahead.
On our path of glory, there are lots of distractions * capable of making us lose the track.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
The whole creation earnestly waits for the manifestation of the children of God. We must
not disappoint our generation.
No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please
him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 2Tim. 2:4.